Tailor-made for best ecommerce image optimization. The Abraia plugin provides a cost effective solution (you only pay what you need, no month subscription). It automatically optimize all your WordPress and WooCommerce images and animations (JPEG, PNG, GIF, SVG, and WebP) to speed up your website preserving the best visual quality.
Based on best in class image optimization technology. It analyzes each image to find and adjust each image compression parameters, providing a perfect balance between image quality and file size.
- Bulk image optimization (optimize all your images in one click).
- Optimize your images using advanced content-aware technology.
- Perfectly compress JPEG, PNG, GIF, SVG, and WebP image files.
- Automatically resize and compress large images.
- Integrated cloud backup with no additional cost (15 days).
- Manually optimize images in the media library.
- Automatically optimize images on upload.
Is Abraia Free?
You can optimize for free 500MB of images (about 5000 images).
Who we are?
We are Abraia, a startup focus on image and video optimization for ecommerce websites. We take care of your images finding the best compression parameters for each image. So you get the best image quality for every image and thumbnail with the minimal file size.
Get in touch!
- Website: https://abraia.me/wordpress/
- Contact Us: email@example.com
- Go to you administration area in WordPress
Plugins > Add
- Look for
Abraia(use search form)
- Click on Install and activate the plugin
- Optional: find the settings page through
Settings > Abraia
- Which formats can be optimized?
Abraia can optimize images such as jpeg, png, gif, webp and svg (whether animated or not) formats.
- Can I use the plugin with a free account?
Absolutely. You are limited to a quota of 500 MB of images with a free account. Once this quota is reached, you cannot optimize new images until you purchase more credits.
- On how many websites can I use the plugin?
You can use the plugin on as many sites as you wish. The only limit is the optimization quota of your account.
- What happens when the plugin is disabled?
When the plugin is disabled, your existing images remain optimized.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Abraia – Bulk image optimizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Abraia – Bulk image optimizer” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Abraia – Bulk image optimizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix set key minor issue
- Update translations
- Fix userid issue
- Initial release