A more advanced taxonomy selector for ACF. You can create a taxonomy or a term selector and restrict each based on post type or taxonomy. You can also allow for null and determine the return format.
This ACF field type is compatible with both ACF 4 and ACF 5.
- Advanced Custom Fields for the awesome base plugin.
- Jaka Permadi for the tag icon.
- Benjamin Voros for the awesome photo.
Installing this plugin automatically is the easiest option. You can install the plugin automatically by going to the plugins section in WordPress and clicking Add New. Type “ACF Advanced Taxonomy Selector” in the search bar and install the plugin by clicking the Install Now button.
- Copy the
acf-advanced-taxonomy-selectorfolder into your
- Activate the Advanced Taxonomy Selector plugin via the plugins admin page
- Create a new field via ACF and select the Role Selector type
- Please refer to the description for more info regarding the field type settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ACF: Advanced Taxonomy Selector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ACF: Advanced Taxonomy Selector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.1
- Updated for WordPress 4.2
- Added Hungarian translation
- Reworked structure
- Dropped ACF 3 support
- Added ACF 5 support
- Initial Release.