Add additional code to your header WITHOUT editing your theme:
- Stylesheets (CSS)
- Google Analytics
- Anything else
- Change your downloaded theme visually without changing it, by adding an extra stylesheet. If you update your theme, your changes will still be intact.
- Add Google Analytics without changing your theme. If you update or change your theme, Google Analytics will still be there.
- Upload the FOLDER ‘add-to-header’ to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin ‘Add to Header’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in admin.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Add to Header’ to add header code.
- Can I add code to the footer as well?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Add to Header” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Add to Header” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.