The AIR Download Attachments plugin adds a “Download All Attachments” button to posts, allowing users to download all attached images as a zip archive.
- Adds a “Download All Attachments” button to the post content.
- Creates a zip archive containing all attached images.
- Automatically generates a temporary folder for storing the zip archive.
- Provides localized translations for the plugin.
If you wish to help translate this plugin, you are most welcome!
To contribute, please visit translate.wordpress.org
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Install From WordPress Admin Panel:
- Login to your WordPress Admin Area
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type “Air Download Attachments” into the Search and hit Enter.
- Find this plugin Click “install now”
- Activate The Plugin
- Download the plugin from WordPress.org repository
- On your WordPress admin dashboard, go to ‘Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin’
- Upload the downloaded plugin file and click ‘Install Now’
- Activate ‘Air Download Attachments’ from your Plugins page.
How to use this plugin, how does it work?
Simply activate the plugin, and the button will appear in your posts. In the future, I plan to introduce additional settings that will interact with the button and custom post types.
The button text can be customized by modifying the $button_text variable in the air_add_download_button() function.
Where can I find the downloaded zip archive?
The zip archive is automatically downloaded when the “Download All Attachments” button is clicked. It is not saved on the server.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AIR Download Attachments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested with WordPress 6.4
- Plugin screenshots uploaded