With this plugin you can restrict your users to view the unapproved comments in dashboard of multi-user site. Even you can restrict administrator and editor also. So, only the approved comments will be visible in the dashboard.
- Upload the “approved-comments-only” folder into the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory or
Directly download “approved-comments-only” from WordPress Directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- See FAQ for usage
- How does this works?
Visit the navigation in admin dashboard, you found a new box “approved-comments-only”. 1. Click on “Approved Comments Only” for the settings page. 2. Select User Levels to restrict to view unapproved comments. User CTRL for multiple selection. 3. Save Changes.
- Do I need to add any shortcode?
No, You don’t need to add any shortcode in your Website.
- Can I restrict multiple users to view approved comments in dashboard?
Yes surely, You can restrict multiple users.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Approved Comments Only” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Approved Comments Only” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 1 Sept 2016
- A Selection to show only user’s comments in dashboard has been added.
- Comments pagination bug fixed.
- 28 Aug 2016
- Minor Bug fixed
- 27 Aug 2016
- First release