The Posts Archive plugin is based on the Ozh Tweet Archive – a theme for WordPress. The tweet archive was extracted, enhanced and turned into this plugin which lets the posts archive to be displayed in a page or in a widget.
This plugin supports language translations. If you want to translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given). The .pot fie is in the languages folder of the plugin and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk.
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-posts-archive folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
As mentioned, above there are two functions available:
1. Page – Create a new page and enter the &91;posts-archive&93; shortcode where you want the archive displayed
2. Widget – Add the widget to the desired widget area and, optionally, change the widget title
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
- Can I translate this plugin?
- Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“azurecurve Posts Archive” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Changes and feature additions for the Posts Archive plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- Add azurecurve menu
- Fix label bug in month archive
- Fix Multilanguage support and add pot file
- Multilanguage support added
- Multi-site compatible
- Set default widget title on plugin activation
- Remove settings when plugin deleted
- First version