Add live chat to your website from Bot Libre.
Live chat allows you to provide chat or customer service to your website.
You can connect to your live chat channel as an operator and respond to your user live on your website.
Bot Libre also allows an automated bot agent to be connected to your live chat channel to respond to your users when you are unavailable.
Bot Libre is a free open source platform for artificial intelligence, chat bots, virtual agents, live chat, and more.
- If you do not already have one, you will need to sign up for an account on https://www.botlibre.com.
- In the WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the \’Appearance\’ tab and select \’Widgets\’.
- Activate the Bot Libre Live Chat widget and then open up its settings.
- Enter your username and password from the Bot Libre website and press the \’Sign In\’ button.
- Select a live chat to use from the dropdown menu. If you do not have any live chats, you will need to create one on the Bot Libre website first.
- Press the \’Save\’ button.
Contributors & Developers
“Bot Libre Live Chat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bot Libre Live Chat” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.