Profile Directory Filter is a simple plugin that will create profile information and displayed as directories with built-in Alphabetical Letters filter, Ajax and custom popup.
- Easy to customize and use
- Filter alphabetically by Lastname or FirstName
- Sort by LastName or FirstName
- Support Ajax and Custom Modal/Popup
- Create Profie Information
- Fully Responsive & Optimized for all Devices
- Build using custom post type
- Has an option to use bootstrap as Template
- Support upto 6 column grid (an option in the backend)
- Can adjust/set image size
- No additional coding required
Would you like to support the advancement of this plugin? Donate
To install this plugin see below:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/codedropz-profile-directory-filterdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Profile Directory > Settings screen to configure the plugin
- For basic usage and configuration please visit documentation.
- Demo here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Profile Directory – Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Profile Directory – Filter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed description in the backend from textarea to WYSIWYG
- Initial Release
This version fixes a security related bug. Upgrade immediately.