Comment Approved Notifier sends an e-mail to your commenters when you approve their comments. It is a very simple plugin. There are no settings, options. It starts to work when you activate it.
1. No Configuration
2. Activate and Forget
3. Full Compatible with SMTP Mail Sender Plugins
Po file included. If you translated this plugin to your language, please send me translated po file.
Comment Approved Notifier Extended now supported Multi Language.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Upload the ‘comment-approved-notifier-extended’ folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WordPress.
- That is all.
How can I set change from email address?
You can change site email from WordPress General Settings or change “$from_email = get_bloginfo(‘admin_email’);” to “$from_email = ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’;” from 111. row of comment-approved-notifier-extended.php.
How can i translate to my language
Po file included.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Approved Notifier Extended” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug Fixed. (Email sending issue solved.)
- Refactored codes.
- Added Mail Subject and Title Editor.
- Added Shortcodes
- Prepared for WordPress Internationalization
- Security Improvements
- Small Improvements
- Minor Optimizations
- Added English Language
Comment Approved Notifier Extended now supported English and Turkish Language.
- sender e-mail address changed from noreply to admin_email
- Added site name to subject
- Changed text/plain to text/html
- Codes cleaned.
- Add site name to “From” section (by yakuphan)
- Compatible up to WP 2.8 (by yakuphan)
- Compatible up to WP 2.7 (by yakuphan)
- Fixed some bugs. Older version sends e-mail to trackback commenters so please update. (by yakuphan)
- Plugin released. (by yakuphan)