Conditional Add to Cart plugin gives you full control over “Add to cart” button.
You can remove, customize, or replace the button based on different conditions.
- Product category
- Cart content
- Cart quantity
- Cart total
- Cart subtotal
- User country
- User role
- User session status
and more coming soon…
We constantly add more conditions and actions. If you have any feature request, feel free to post it in the forum.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Conditional Add To Cart for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add global theme support
- Add support for themes with custom product pages templates
- Declared compatibility with WooCommerce 6.3
- Fixed “Product” rule “Not equal to” not working properly.
- Fixed “Cart quantity” rule.
- Stability improvements
- Fixed “Cart total” and “Cart subtotal” condition rules.
- Added “Cart total” and “Cart subtotal” condition rules.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce 4.0
- Added new product condition.