“Confirm Plus Contact Form 7” is a plugin extension for “Contact Form 7” that allows adding a confirmation screen.
There are no complicated configuration on most situations.
Just install it and it’s ready to go!
If it doesn’t work as expected, try one of these:
- Enclose the item name in a label tag, and place input tags, etc. inside the label tag.
- Enclose the item name in a label tag, and set the for attribute properly.
- Enclose the item name with ‘span class=”title-contactform7″‘ tag and place it in the same row (tr tag) of the table with input tags.
- Enclose the item name with ‘span class=”title-contactform7 for-your_input_name”‘ tag and make sure the name attribute of the input tag, etc. is set as “your_input_name”.
- Legend tag’s text will be prior on radio, checkbox.
- If there are input tags that you do not want to be reflected in the confirmation screen, you can avoid displaying them by adding the “avoid-confirm” class.
Disclaimer: “Confirm Plus Contact Form 7” plugin is not related to the developer of the “Contact Form 7” plugin.
- Check that you have “Contact Form 7” Plugin installed in your site.
If it’s not installed, install it and then continue with the following steps.
- Go to your WordPress Plugins Admin dashboard and upload “Confirm Plus Contact Form 7” plugin.
- Install and Activate
Contributors & Developers
“Confirm Plus Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors