Are you ready to increase your productivity? The Custom Footer CODEPRESS WordPress plugin will allow you to quickly and conveniently add simple footer in your pages, posts and all your site.
Custom Footer CODEPRESS – does not collect any information outside your WordPress installation.
- Custom Footer Codepress – Just activate the Custom Footer CODEPRESS plugin and the footer will appear on your page, showing the description of your WordPress installation and also the current year.
Use the Add New Plugin feature within your WordPress site and search for “Custom Footer – CODEPRESS” to install and activate it. You may also download the archive and:
- Upload ‘codepress-custom-footer’ to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu within WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Custom Footer – CODEPRESS and customize the plugins options
How do I use this plugin?
Just activation your plugin. Ready! The plugin automatically shows the footer with the Description of your WordPress installation and the current year.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Footer – CODEPRESS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom Footer – CODEPRESS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version on WP – Tested against WordPress 6.1