An add-on for the Debug Bar plugin that will log and profile remote requests made through the HTTP API. This plugin requires the Debug Bar Plugin.
This plugin will add a “Remote Requests” panel to Debug Bar that will display the:
- Request method (GET, POST, etc)
- Time per request
- Total time for all requests
- Total number of requests
Optionally, you can add ?dbrr_full=1 to your URL to get additional information, including all request parameters and a full dump of the response with headers.
- Upload to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Have any questions been asked of this plugin yet?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Debug Bar Remote Requests” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Debug Bar Remote Requests” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improved error handling
- Escaped all output
- Added i18n functions
- Improved efficiency when ?dbbr_full isn’t present in URL
- Brand new