This plugin can be used by placing the [display-mailchimp] shortcode in a post or page.
A required parameter is an api key from MailChimp. Instructions how to create your api key are here
Other parameters than can be used are:
- campaign_id: if set, pulls details about a campaign
- offset: number of campaigns to offset the search (default: 0)
- count: number of campaigns to show (default: 10)
- sort_field: soft files by specific field (default: send_time; possible: create_time, send_time)
- list_id: the unique id for the list
- status: status of the campaign (default: sent; possible: save, paused, schedule, sending, sent)
- layout: a way to integrate the shortcode to display items matched with the current wordpress theme (default: list)
- paged: whether or not to show pagnation (default: true)
Upload the Display MailChimp to your plugin directory and activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Display MailChimp” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Display MailChimp” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Version 1.2.0 (03/19/2019)
- Added get_fetch_url($type) function that takes either ‘single’ or ‘all’ to retrieve the appropriate URL to call
- Changed default ‘count’ value from 8 to 10
- Changed fetch_campaigns($url) to be more generic by accepting a URL from a different function
- Changed curl calls to WordPress HTTP API calls as per plugin standards
- Removed sprintf() in get_pagination() function
- Removed fetch_campaign() function for fetching single campaign
Version 1.1.0 (03/18/2019)
- Added EP_PERMALINK to add_rewrite_endpoint
- Added $this->total_items to get set in fetch_campaigns()
- Added comments to explain certain pieces of code
- Changed use of brackets to endif; and endwhile; for clearer code
- Changed archive_pagination() to get_pagination()
- Changed pagnation function to use elipsis, and ‘Previous’ and ‘Next’ for better display of large amounts of pages
Version 1.0.0 (03/17/2019)
- Initial release