This plugin will record clicks of shortcode
[downloadCount] and shows it on posts list. Comes convenient if you’re a setting up
a site to use download pages of products/publications as posts. Multiple shortcodes won’t work since it’s on the convention of
one product per post.
Things make it nice:
- Easily add this literally short shortcode [downloadCount] and get your link appeared.
- Numerous HTML attributes are available so you can customize as you wish.
- View download count right from the WP post list.
- No dashboard menu entry (yet) to help you keep the backend clean.
- Optimized speed with minimal resource usage.
- It’s not just for downloads but any link you prefer to be tracked.
- link= Your link to the download. Protocol (http/https) must be mentioned.
- title= Text to be appeard as the link. Default: “Download”.
- style= For CSS inline styles.
- class= For CSS classes.
Tip: You can use even icons (or HTML codes) on
[downloadCount link=”http://thambaru.com” title=”My website” style=”text-decoration:none;” class=”btn btn-success”]
Here’s how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/download-countdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Download Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Download Count” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.