Add users by using the standard User management in wordpress. Just set them to the role of client.
Use shortcode [escl_logged_in]content[/escl_logged_in] to make content available only to logged in users.
With the [escl_logged_in] shortcode, you can specify only for a certain user or certain groups by using the attributes ‘user’ and ‘group’.
i.e. To show content only to user ‘joebloggs’:
* [escl_logged_in user=”joebloggs”]content[/escl_logged_in]
And to show content only to groups ‘group1’ and ‘group2’ (When using multiple groups, the groups must be separated by a ‘|’):
* [escl_logged_in group=”group1|group2″]content[/escl_logged_in]
N.B. This is a beta version. The more feedback we get, the quicker we can make it into a stable version.
- Upload the .zip file using the Builting WordPress plugin Uploader
- WordPress will install the plugin for you.
- Can the user attribute handle multiple users
No. If you want to handle multiple users, create a new group instead.
- This plugin have stop working after changing my theme
On activation of this plug, a template file is copy to your theme folder. Therefore, if you change theme, you must reinstall this plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Electric Studio Client Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Electric Studio Client Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 1st Beta Version
- 2nd Beta Version
- Add custom fields to users
- Better WordPress Admin intergration
- Fixed Redirecting Bug
- Nicer Styling (IMO!)
- Improved Redirecting
- Can now deal with usernames with spaces
- New option to redirect to homepage on logout
- WordPress 3.3 bug fixed
- Activation and deactivation bug fix
- Deletes tables on uninstall
- Client Login User Management Removed, instead using WordPress’ default user management
- Markup on Login Form improved
- Group Management improved and slightley redesigned
- Groups now show on the user page
- Fix for redirecting to login on a page that contains a link to a locked post/page
- Groups, Users, Function and Options are now all coded in classes (keeps plugin consistant with out other plugins)
- Client setup page slightley redesigned
- Restrictions on hierachical post types now affect their child posts
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Changed method in which files are copied during activation (you shouldn’t see headers already sent error when activatinga anymore)
- Clients Area page showing blank has be resolved
- There is now a default group in which all clients are automatically a member.