If you need support to get this plugin installed or have a Custom version of the plugin please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Embedding PDF which is uploaded on your WordPress site\’s media library, simply put the URL in shortcode in your post/page on same line. The PDF will be embedded with the default settings at that location, as if it were using oEmbed.
- Using the “[pdf]” shortcode
- [pdf]…[/pdf] (Between the tags, you’ll provide the URL for the PDF to embed.)
- The ‘[pdf]’ shorttag accepts several optional parameters:
- ‘width’ – sets the width of the frame the PDF is embedded in. By default, this is set to 100%.
- ‘height’ – sets the height of the frame the PDF is embedded in. By default, this is unset.
- ‘title’ – sets the title of the PDF, for use in the fallback link text.
- Short URL: [pdf]http://localhost/PDF_URL[/pdf]
- Advance URL: [pdf width=\”200px\” height=\”400px\” title=\”title1\”]http://localhost/PDF_URL[/pdf]
You can visit our website itchimes.com
Wating for your valuable feedback/comments.
Thanks for using this plugins
- Download the latest zip file and extract the \’embedding-pdf\’ directory.
- Upload it to your \’/wp-content/plugins/\’ directory.
- Activate \’Embedding PDF\’ on the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- That\’s it, you are all done 🙂
Please send me your feedback. Thanks.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Embedding PDF” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Embedding PDF” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First released version.
- Please send me your feedback.