Upload different favicons for the dashboard and website is made possible by this plugin.
- Set admin favicon
- Set website favicon
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Extra Options -> Favicons
- Check Enable then upload the favicons for your website and/or dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Extra Options – Favicons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Extra Options – Favicons” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated readme.txt
- Major Change
- Enhance error message
- Add recommendations tab
- removed an author
- update styling
- Fixed bugs
- Update external files
- Fixed problems on v 1.0.3
- Tested on WordPress 4.5.3
- Improved codes
- Improved codes to make plugin lighter.
- Tested on WP 5.2.2
- Tested on WP 5.5.3
- Allow png, gif, and jpg