Adds a nice button on the page, by clicking on which pops up a window with your content. You can add the Shortcode of the contact form, Your company contact information, On Sale Products and else.
– Choose icon (FontAwesome) and color for button
– Add any content to popup bar using WordPress WYSIWYG editor
– Supports any shortcode in content area
– Choose on what post type show
– Customize for specific post, page, product etc.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fixed-bardirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the \’Settings\’->\’Fixed Bar Settings\’ screen to configure the plugin
- Choose on what post type show fixed bar
- Customize bar for specific post, page, product etc. on its edit page
There is no FAQ yet.
Contributors & Developers
“FixBar – Fixed Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FixBar – Fixed Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 Release of Plugin
1.0.1 Added features: customize on page, post type switcher. Changed style of settings page
1.0.2 Display font awsome bug fixed