SiteCall Lite generates leads from your website traffic.
The idea of SiteCall Pro is simple.
It allows your website viewers to ask for an instant telephone contact from your adviser.
Now they don’t have to participate in a whole contact process – go to the “contact” page,
dial the number, wait for the call, write an e-mail.
They just fill in the form giving their phone number. No other data is needed.
SiteCall Lite is based on SiteCall Pro.
You can install the plugin easily by choosing it from WordPress.
After installing you can create a form compatible with the design colors of your organization and put your logo in it.
And now you can make clients from your website guests.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR WEBSITE
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- Enter the e-mail addresses to send an e-mail notifications about potential leads and booked calls
- On the List of SiteCall widgets click “Add” and configure your own widget, Save changes
- Go to the List of themes assigned to SiteCall widgets
- Select the template and assign SiteCall to template or Choose the default SiteCall for theme.
- You can go to the “Pages” and create or edit one from the list
- Add your SiteCall widget by the plugin “Focus SiteCall Lite” located on the right site of the page.
Contributors & Developers
“Focus SiteCall Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Focus SiteCall Lite” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Focus SiteCall Lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.