The HS Access plugin provide the Super-Admin of a WordPress Multi-Site installation to selectively allow the admins of the member blogs
access to Plugins. This can be done on a per individual level.
HS Access Pligin install instructions
- Upload the
/hsaccessfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the
HS Access Optionspanel for configuration details.
- How do I use this plugin?
The Haden Software site have step-by-step How-To’s. This How-To for the HS Access plugin can be accessed at http://wpplugin.haden.cc/hs-access/hs-access-how-to.
- Where can I get support for this plugin?
The main support location is the Haden Software blog.
- Something is not working. How do I report the bug?
The Haden Software blog have a bug tracking feature. This can be accessed at http://wpplugin.haden.cc/tickets.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HS Access Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HS Access Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update: Changed Plugin Support Site URL.
- Update: Moved menu page to the Network Admin page.
- New Feature: The Plugin Access Settings now have a Grid View. By Popular demand.
- New Feature: The Plugin will now cleanup its options from the database when it is un-installed.
- Bug Fix: Plugin Access could not be set for users with a user ID bigger than 9. This is now fixed.
- Initial Release
- New Feature: Selectively allow activation of Plugins to Admins of Member Blogs.