Pinned Site is a feature provided to web developers by Internet Explorer 9 which allows developers to integrate
their web sites to Windows 7 desktop. A pinned site, that is dragged from Internet Explorer 9 to Windows 7 taskbar,
can interact with the user using tasbar jump list, thumbnail toolbar and overlay icons.
This plugIn allows a wordpress site to have all pinned site features, that is;
- Pinned site name, tooltip and startup url entries
- Jump list entries for new post entry, comment moderation and file upload
- Jump list entries for every page defined in WordPress site
- Custom jump list entries of post, categories or tags
Translated Languages Available
Here’s a list of currently translated languages. If you’d like to contribute, please have a look at the POT file in the
languages folder and send me your translations.
Please visit [http://www.enterprisecoding.com/blog/projects/ie9-pinned-site] for further information.
- Download and unzip the plugin, then upload the entire
ie9-pinned-sitedirectory to the
or simply upload the zip file if you use WordPress 2.7 or newer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > IE9 Pinned Site
- Enter the values in the text boxes.
- Save your changes
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IE9 Pinned Site” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “IE9 Pinned Site” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version
- Fix: Administrative jump list entries won’t shown.. Now logged in user can see administarative enries instead of page listing
- Addin completely rewritten
- Improved customization options and settings page
- Fix: Missing images added
- Fix: Call to undefined method ie9PinnedSiteCustomUrl::render4JumpList() when custom url added to jump list