Inbox Form WordPress plugin
The Official Inbox Form plugin makes it easy to grow your newsletter subscriber list from your WordPress blog or website. The plugin automatically integrates your WordPress form with your Inbox email marketing account.
If you don’t have Inbox account yet, you can signup for a FREE here.
Once you activate the plugin, you’ll be able to select and add any of the pre-built forms from your Inbox account. You can place the form in the sidebar using a widget or use a shortcode to put it wherever you want.
Setup is fast and easy! You just need to enter your Inbox account API Key and you’re all set.
Plugin features include:
- Easily-to-add inline & popup forms from Inbox to your WordPress blog or website
- WordPress 5 new editor support
- Place forms using widget or shortcode
- Auto place popup forms by rules
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Inbox Form
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Open Plugins in the left sidebar, click Add New, and search for Inbox plugin.
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- Download the Inbox plugin.
- Unzip the downloaded file and upload to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin in WordPress admin panel.
- After successful installation you will see Inbox icon on the left sidebar. Click it.
- Enter your Inbox account API key. You can find it in your Inbox account by clicking “API Keys” link in the left sidebar.
- Click “Forms” link under at Inbox menu on the left sidebar. You can add new forms or edit forms from this page.
- If you want to include form in the sidebar of your blog or website, go to Appearance > Widgets and drag “Inbox Form” to the sidebar. Choose which signup form to display.
- If you want to include form inside your post or page, use shortcodes. You will see Inbox icon in your content editor, click it and choose which form to display. It will put a shortcode (for example [inbox_form form_id=1]) and your visitors will see form in that place or popup.
- Requires PHP5 and CURL.
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Do I need a INBOX account to use this plugin?
Yes, you can easily register at useinbox.com
How to display a form in posts or pages?
Use shortcode with form id which you created [inbox_form form_id=1].
Just add “Inbox form widget” and select form you have created
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“INBOX Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “INBOX Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release