Adds Libravatar avatars support to your WordPress installation. Libravatar is an alternative to Gravatar and its API is mostly compatible.
To use Libravatars, just select the “Libravatar Logo” option in the Discussion panel of your WordPress administration area. Of course you are advised to create an account in Libravatar!
- François Marier (For his hard work in the Libravatar project and his bug fixes)
Just extract the plugin directory into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- What are the requirements of this plugin?
Exactly the same as the current stable version of WordPress!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Libravatar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Libravatar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Oops, I forgot to add Services_Libravatar.php before! Should be fixed now.
- Support for federation (self hosted avatars functionnality of Libravatar)
- Now uses the Services_Libravatar class from Libravatar
- Corrected invalid s query arg
- Corrected default picture
- Corrected the version constants
- Corrected the (wrong) text domain
- Initial release