This simple widget will be useful primarily for multi-user sites, the content of which is created and edited by users from the Front End. For example: web-boards about purchases, sales, rental, lost and found, services, etc.
- Display only for authorized users
- Settings of the number of posts in the list
- Settings showing / hiding the dates of posts
- Support for any custom [shortcodes]
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ list-of-user-postsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Appearance->Widgets->List of User Posts to configure the widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“List of User's Posts Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Release: February 04th, 2016