This is a lightweight plugin which provide a way to get a list of all site urls (permalinks) exported to a CSV. Useful to do site inventory. Accessible in Tools > List Urls
This is very early version, please send suggestions.
The CSV generated will give you a list of all URLs supporting custom post types, archive and also the taxonomies archives. It currently do not support the pages e.g: /page/1 or the date archive.
Columns in the CSV:
- URL (permalink)
- Post ID
- Post type name
We provide no warranty.
This plugin require at least PHP 5.5 Don’t bother asking question if you are not running PHP 5.5 and higher 😉
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Tools > List Urls and then click Download to get the CSV of all your urls
Contributors & Developers
“List Urls” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “List Urls” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: change the readme requirements
- Fix: check WordPress 4.8 compatibility
- Feature: Ability to choose or not if draft or unpublished post should be included
- Tweak: Added the post status column
- Fix autoloader issue that was crashing the plugin on activation
- Initial release