LocalWeb All In One is a WordPress plugin exclusively designed for Local Web S.R.L clients, seamlessly integrating Web Instant Messenger, Google Analytics, and Contact Form 7 functionalities to enhance your website’s engagement and performance.
LocalWeb All In One provides the following integrations:
Web Instant Messenger Integration: This plugin embeds the script from Web Instant Messenger into the
wp_footer section of your website. This script activates the Web Instant Messenger on your site. The external script is fetched from LocalWeb at
www.localweb.it/chat/widget/ultimate_chat_widget.js, which constructs the chat window in the bottom right corner of your website. All chat interactions and information entered into the chat window are transmitted to [LocalWeb].
Google Analytics Integration: The plugin facilitates integration with Google Analytics, including support for the latest Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and Google Tag Manager (GTM).
Contact Form 7 Integration: Integration with Contact Form 7 is supported. The plugin provides options to customize the behavior of Contact Form 7 scripts and styles based on your needs.
:warning: Note: This plugin utilizes services provided by LocalWeb and is exclusively intended for Local Web S.R.L clients.
For more information, updates, and support, please visit LocalWeb’s official website.
- Upload the plugin folder
lw-all-in-oneand its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in your WordPress admin panel.
- A new options page named “LW AIO Options” will appear in the left-side menu of your WordPress admin panel.
- From the “LW AIO Options” page, you can activate or deactivate the various services provided by the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LocalWeb All In One” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added new Spanish language.
- Added backward compatibility down to PHP 5.6.
- Fixed error with str_contains() in older versions of PHP.
- Added support for PHP v8.2.
- Removed Speed Tab Purify service and performed code cleanup.
- Added support for GA4 and Google Tag Manager.
- Updated to support Contact Form 7 events update.
- Removed forgotten test variable from
- Updated to comply with WordPress Plugin Directory guidelines by implementing proper sanitizations. Added sanitizations for the host
- Updated the Google Analytics tracking code validation function.
- Adjusted the plugin to align with WordPress Plugin Directory guidelines.
- Introduced an option to purify CSS.
- Added an option to dequeue Contact Form 7 scripts/styles if the shortcode is not set.
- Improved WIM (Web Instant Messenger) API.
- Added an option to reset plugin options to their default settings.
- Fixed an error related to header/footer scripts.
- Added a filter to enable automatic plugin updates in the future.
- Updated privacy pages.
- Added an option to add custom analytics tracking events.
- Integrated WIM options to deactivate the service on LocalWeb’s server. Also included other minor improvements.
- Added confirmation prompts for deleting saved records and implemented a function for checking data retention options.
- Resolved issues with plugin options during plugin upgrades.
- Introduced a new ‘Plugin Options’ tab with settings for data retention and data deletion on uninstall.
- Implemented WP_List_Table for managing saved GA events and CF7 (Contact Form 7) pages.
- Fixed the scheduled hook function for CF7 synchronization with the LocalWeb server.
- Optimized the overall code design patterns.
- Added an option to insert Packet Type and Id in LW AIO Options instead of using a hidden field in contact forms.
- Fixed the time format when saving CF7 form data to the database.
- Initial version online.