Setting your website into maintenance mode has never been easier. This plugin will allow you to set your website to maintenance mode by IP address. Only your allowed IPs will have access to your site.
This plugin includes a default template. You have control into what to show to your visitors.
- Allow more than one IP to access your site while on maintenance mode
- Redirect unauthorized visitors to a page (default) or to an specific url.
- Customize the contents of the page your visitors will see while your site is on maintenance mode
- Show a countdown timer
- Select from amazing backgrounds or upload your own background image to use.
- Display links to your social profiles
- Allow visitors to subscribe to your mailing list ( Provided by MailChimp ) while your site is on maintenance mode.
- Securely avoid spam by using Google reCaptcha with your Subscribe Form.
To Setup The Plugin
To learn more visit https://clenterprisesllc.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/44001606789-maintenance-mode-by-ip-plugin-setup.
Create support tickets here https://clenterprisesllc.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new.
To learn more visit https://clenterprisesllc.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/44001606783-maintenance-mode-by-ip-plugin-installation.
To see all the frequently asked questions, visit https://clenterprisesllc.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/44000758702.
Contributors & Developers
“Maintenance Mode by IP Address” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Maintenance Mode by IP Address” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatible with version 5.2
- Bug Fixes.
- NEW – Locked out feature.
- Compatible with version 4.7.1
- Bug Fixes.
- Added option to keep settings after plugin deactivation.
- Crushed some bugs.
- Crushed some bugs that made this plugin incompatible with Revolution Slider.
- New features added. New Backgrounds. Need Options to personalize
- Google reCaptcha now available to use with MailChimp Subscribe form.
- More options to personalize.
- More responsive layout for mobile devices.
- Cool new backgrounds available.
- Bug Fixes
- Bug Fix: User was not able to choose a custom page.
- Initial launch of the plugin
- Option to add a Countdown Timer to default template
- Option to add a custom background to default template
- Option to add custom message to default template
- Option to send users to a url or page.