Insert custom content after or before or both of the post. This also Supports use of HTML
- Go to Settings –> MD Custom content after or before of post
- Input your HTML that you want to display it after or before of post or both
- Go to a single post to see it
Go to plugins management page and Deactive it.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page then
Go to Settings –> Custom content after or before of post
- Q.1 How to use this ?
A. At plugin page, just enter TEXT you wish to display after or before post.
- Q.2 Does this support HTML
Contributors & Developers
“MD Custom content after or before of post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MD Custom content after or before of post” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 0 [2012-08-24]: First version