Easily select a menu to be displayed in a widgetable area. Whether it is a page, post, or custom post type, each page can have a custom menu in the chosen sidebar.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the ‘Menu Choice’ widget to the desired widget area.
- Go to Appearance > Menus and create a menu that you want displayed on a specific page or post.
- When editing that page, select the menu name from the Menu Choice meta box on the side and update the page.
- The selected menu will be displayed in the sidebar. Create different menus for different pages.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Menu Choice” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed issue with notices appearing on menus page if debug was on.
- Initial release.