NS AdBlock Blocker helps you to detect site visitors who have installed and activated adBlocking extensions.
You can require users to turn off their ad blocker before allowing them into the site.
Substantially this plugin, if adBlock is activated, redirect users into blocked page.
- Default page fully customizable
- Use your custom page
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer (8+)
With many adBlocker type. If you find incompatibility with one specific adBlocker or browser version, please inform us at email@example.com.
- Choose where display message (page, modal, sticky bar)
- Modal fully customizable.
- Choose Modal header text, color and background color.
- Choose Modal body text, font-awesome, color and background color.
- Choose sticky bar text.
- Choose sticky bar color.
See more info about premium version at NsThemes Store.
We test our plugins with many other. If you find incompatibility with one specific plugin, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload the entire ‘ns-adblock-blocker’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- View admin menu, then click on ‘Ad Block Blocker’
Code is required to use this plugin?
No code required to use this plugin.
Is this plugin compatible with WooCommerce?
Yes, this plugin is WooCommerce compatible but not required.
I found an incompatibility, what i can do?
Please, create new topic in NS AdBlock Blocker support section. We will reply as soon as possible.
Contributors & Developers
“NS AdBlock Blocker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor bug fix
- Tested for WordPress 5.9
- Tested for WordPress 5.5
- Tested for WordPress 5.3
- Minor bug fix
- BackEnd improved.
- First release.