This powerful plugin will create a custom payment gateway for WooCommerce that will allow you to redirect your customer to another site to make the payment. The plugin will redirect the payment easily without affecting user experience. Allowing you to create your own WooCommerce high risk payment gateway.
- Redirect WooCommerce payments to a custom URL of your choice.
- Custom native WooCommerce payment gateway.
- When user select the custom gateway will get redirected to the URL inserted through wp-admin
- Custom gateway name, icon and description can be edited easily from wp-admin
Premium Paid Versions
Redirect Payments to Another WooCommerce Site
- Redirect WooCommerce payments to your another WooCommerce site.
- Customer fill their data only once maintaining user experience.
- Redirect and accept payments using native payment gateways installed on another WooCommerce site you own.
- Redirected payments data stored on both WooCommerce websites.
- Your two WordPress/WooCommerce websites will communicate with each other using REST API allowing you to change order status (Refund Order) directly from the payment gateway and the order status will update automatically on both websites.
Instant Approval Payment Gateway and Merchant Account with Instant Payouts
- Redirect customer to make the payment through fiat to crypto onramp provider.
- Accept credit/debit cards Visa or Mastercard instantly approved without KYB you just need your crypto wallet address to start accepting payments.
- ZERO chargebacks as every customer will have instant ID verification.
- Instant approval payment gateway with instant payouts in USDT or USDC.
After installing this plugin you will find a newly created WooCommerce payment gateway that you can enable for redirecting WooCommerce payments to a custom URL. The premium version of the WooCommerce Payment Redirect plugin allows you to redirect payments using REST API so your customers can complete the payment on another WooCommerce site you own using any payment gateway installed on native WooCommerce. Download Premium WooCommerce Payment Redirect Plugin.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
How to setup the payment redirect?
Installation is very simple after downloading the plugin go to the WooCommerce payments settings wp-admin page then enable the Custom Payment Redirect gateway. You will be able to select a custom URL for the payment redirect. You can also rename the payment gateway or insert a custom description. You can also change the payment method icon.
How to fix There Are No Payment Methods Available Error?
Follow the guide to Fix WooCommerce There Are No Payment Methods Available Error
How to redirect payments to another WooCommerce site instead of the custom URL?
The premium version can redirect payments to another WooCommerce site you own to allow your customer to make the payment using any native gateway installed there. Here you can find The Premium WooCommerce Payment Redirect Plugin (High Risk Payment Gateway).
Contributors & Developers
“Payment Redirect for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Select a custom image URL for the payment method icon displayed to the end user.
- Select custom payment redirect URL for the custom WooCommerce payment method from the wp-admin.