Product Batch for WooCommerce enables ordered product items to be linked back to a bactch code, in the case that they need to be recalled or in the case that there was a missing part as part of the batch. Track which customers purchased a specific batch code by reviewing the batch reports under “WooCommerce->Reports”.
- Add/Edit/Delete “Batches” submenu item under WooCommerce “Products” to manage batch codes and link them to existing products
- Once an order is placed the order items are linked to a product batch if one exists for the ordered product item
- There are two reports under “WooCommerce Reports” to display the customer emails and orders for a given batch code
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the “Product->Batches” screen to manage Product Batches
- Go to “WooCommerce->Reports->Batches” to view batch reports
Contributors & Developers
“Product Batch for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix versioning issue
- WC 3.0 compatibility
- Display variation product and its variations within the list
- First public release