Taking PayPal payments just got easier, one shortcode to collect any amount from anywhere on your site. With Instant Payment Notifications and GDPR compliancy options.
- Accepts all PayPal approved currencies
- Fixed or variable payment amounts
- Easy to use range of shortcode options
- Fully editable
- Loads of styling options
- Add custom forms anywhere on your site
- Downloadable payment records
- Fully editable autoresponder
- Instant Payment Notifications
- GDPR compliant
- Multiple products – sell up to 9 items at once.
- Custom Logo for Paypal page
- Mailchimp Integration
- Personalised Support
Tested with PHP 8.0
Developers plugin page
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Quick PayPal Payments
- Login to your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to ‘Plugins’, ‘Add New’ then search for ‘Quick Paypal Payments’.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to the plugin ‘Settings’ page to add your paypal email address and currency
- Edit any of the form settings if you wish.
- Use the shortcode
[qpp]in your posts or page or even in your sidebar.
- To use the form in your theme files use the code
<?php echo do_shortcode('[qpp]'); ?>.
Go to your plugin list and scroll down until you see ‘Quick Paypal Payments’ and click on ‘Settings’.
What’s the shortcode?
How do I change the styles and colours?
Use the plugin settings style page.
Can I have more than one payment form on a page?
Yes. But they have to have different names. Create the forms on the setup page.
Where can I see all the payments?
At the bottom of the dashboard is a link called ‘Payments’.
It’s all gone wrong!
If it all goes wrong, just reinstall the plugin and start again. If you need help then you can use the support forum.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Paypal Payments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fix PHP 8.0 issue
- fix conflict with WooCommerce