RankingBadge displays ranking information from major sources such as Google (PageRank), Alexa (Alexa traffic Rank) and Technorati in the sidebar of your blog.
Check out more WordPress Plugins brought to you by Grobekelle.
- Unpack the zipfile rankingbadge-X.y.zip
- Upload folder
- Make cache directory writeable chmod 777
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to settings -> RankingBadge and configure colors etc.
<?php if(function_exists('rankingbadge_display'))rankingbadge_display(); ?>in your template or use the sidebar widgets.
- Does RankingBadge displays backlinks
Nope, not yet!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“RankingBadge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “RankingBadge” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- v0.5 18.07.2010 small xhtml changes
- v0.4 21.07.2009 small image position fix for PR > 0
- v0.3 17.07.2009 fixed title was not save issue
- v0.2 15.07.2009 small url fix
- v0.1 13.07.2009 initial release