Repeater Entries Widget – Let users to enter as many entries as they want in widget with repeater fields like caption, description, image, etc.
Repeater Entries Widget Features
- Supports repeated entries with optional fields like caption, description, image, etc.
- External or internal links on caption, image.
- Target window can be choosed to open links.
- Read more button with full and short description.
- Full description supports toggling of content for each entry.
- Manages alignment of content in left, right or center.
- Allows image resizing with full image, thumbnail, medium, large or custom options.
- Multiple widgets can be added to any widget area.
- Allows to add or remove entries from widget.
- Easily manageable entries which are nicely arranged in accordion view.
PHP version : 5.3 and latest
WordPress : WordPress 3.0 and latest
- Install “Repeater Entries Widget” either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress Admin and do required settings of the widget.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets and add “Repeater Entries Widget” to any widget area.
- You can add/remove rows after giving widget title and saving the widget once.
- Your added entries will be displayed in frontend.
How to change the setting for Repeater Entries Widget ?
- Go to wordpress admin panel.
- Select the “Settings” tab.
- Then select the sub option of “Repeater Entries Widget”.
- Here you can setup the plugin options.
How many entries allowed for “Repeater Entries Widget” ?
Up to 30 entries allowed for “Repeater Entries Widget”.
Is it allowed the video in entries widget ?
No, video is not allowed in entries widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Repeater Entries Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Repeater Entries Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.4 – 30/05/2022
- Change – Tested in latest WP and make some design changes.
1.3 – 24/08/2020
- Change – Donation link and author name updated.
1.2 – 31/03/2020
- Fix – Bug fixing.
1.1 – 10/07/2019
- Fix – Bug fixing and remove unwanted code.
- Initial Release