Allows you to create awesome restaurant menus for restaurants, bars, and cafes in no time. The plugin provides modern responsive menu templates that adapt to any devices. Choose from the single column, two column or grid layout templates. Supports unlimited menu items and menu grouping as per your need. The menus can be showcased in pages, posts, widgets using built-in shortcode.
View All Features
Get access to free support
Step by Step tutorial Check documentation
Features And Options:
- Simple, Clean and Beautiful Designs.
- Single Column Layout
- Two Column Layout
- Grid Layout
- Responsive Design
- Shortcode to embed menu in Posts and Pages.
- Supports multiple menus
- Single Page support for the menu item.
- Gallery support for each menu item.
- Supports regular and sale Price.
- Upload unique icons for menu categories.
- Translation ready
- WooCommerce Integration – Makes online ordering possible by integrating WooCommerce with RestaurantPress. Your customers can now directly order the menu items from your website.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Install the plugin either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the RestaurantPress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Menu Items->Add Menu Items and start adding new menu items.
- For more detail follow this link https://wpeverest.com/docs/restaurantpress/
What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
RestaurantPress is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on our GitHub repository 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“RestaurantPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.8.1 – 10/04/2019
- Tested upto WordPress 5.4.
1.8.0 – 17/11/2018
- Feature – Introduced RestaurantPress Group block.
- Tweak – Disable Gutenberg for food_menu post type.
- Tweak – Show taxanomies in REST for gutenberg compatibility.