❓ Have you thought about creating an international multi-seller platform, giving your vendors from different countries the ability to define the currency that suits them for their store operations? ❓
👉 This greatly increases the likelihood of sellers from different countries subscribing to your marketplace.
👉 Over 95% of online vendors prefer to create their products and receive payment in their own currency.
👉 Handle the multiple currencies of your buyers, sellers, also yours, for detection, conversion, display, format, dashboards, withdraws, gateways, orders, emails notifications, including extensions for shipping, taxes calculation, checkout, worldwide payment methods, products addons, and more.
👉 Best currency plugin for WCFM (WCFM – Marketplace App) for currency conversion, compatible with WCFM Marketplace.
⚠ This plugin extends the functionality of the SCM – smart currency manager plugin. It is recommended to install and activate the SCM – smart currency manager plugin before using this plugin. If you do not have the SCM – smart currency manager plugin yet, please download it here.
Here a glimpse on the features it contains.
👉 Most of the time, the vendors and the marketplace owner don‘t live in the same country nor have the same currency. Thus each vendor can handle his own shop using his own currency, and same for the marketplace owner, which defines the currency of his marketplace.
👉 The vendor can also, after setting its own default(shop) currency, specify whether its product price will be set in his default currency or in the websites(base) currency.
👉 The vendor’s own currency is also the one visible within its dashboard.
It means the vendor’s sales are summarized using his currency and of course the specific amounts.
This depends on the settings chosen by the vendor. If the vendor choosed to set his product prices in the website(base) currency, his dashboard will be using this currency as well.
👉 The vendor’s own currency is also the one visible within his orders overview.
Take the same vendor as an example, which has USD as its own currency.
👉 Admins dashboard is coherent to all vendors dashboards totgeher and brings an overall report in the admins(websites) currency
👉 The admins withdrawal page is adapted accordingly.
👉 Then vendors withdrawal page is also adapted accordingly.
👉 Compatible with the Dokan stripe connect module which allows split payment during a purchase.
👉 Compatibility with many other plugins that require to get a plugin addons from the site gajelabs.com
✋ You can quickly see how to configure these features in your store in the screenshots section of this page or see the video below. 👇
⚠ This is a freemium plugin which gives you FREE access to all theses features for 7 STRAIGHT DAYS testing.
After the trial period, some of the features will be disabled. The plugin can be purchased from our website GaJeLabs,
or after getting in contact with us from the GaJeLabs team.
Whatsapp 00 49 176 636 397 50.
Email: email@example.com. ⚠
DOCUMENTATION AND BASICS TUTORIALS
👉 Check our tutorial: https://gajelabs.com/tuttorial
We provide 24/7 support, even in our busiest schedule. Getting in contact with us from the GaJeLabs team.
Whatsapp 00 49 176 636 397 50.
Please create any support request under the following link, thank you !
Link to assistance
✍ Is it mandatory to download the free version of SCM?
✔ Yes, it is mandatory to download the free version of SCM. In addition to the variant of our product that you purchased, you also need to download the free version. For example, a marketplace administrator who purchases scd for wc vendors must also download the free version of the product so that everything works. This also applies to other variants of our plugin Even the 7 days trial version works with the free version installed at the same time
✍ How do I contact the support team?
✔ You can contact our support team by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
✍How Can I Earn Money With Smart Currency Convertor (SCM)?
✔-First scenario : You can manually setup the exchange rate from one specific currency to another, and you can set up an additional percentage to tack on top of the conversion rate (add an extra 10% for example).
✔-second scenario : „Second scenario: set up manually the products price for a specific currency. E.g. the product costs 20USD, as USD being your default currency, and you additionally, manually set it up for €37“.
✍I am the admin of a marketplace.Can I get my commissions in the currency of my choice even if my sellers have received their payment in a currency different from mine?
✔The marketplace admin can decide the currency in which to receive their commissions, even if the seller displays their products in a different currency. In other words, the marketplace admin can receive their commissions in US dollars even if their sellers receive their sales in uk pounds.
✍What payment gateways is scd compatible with?
✔-Paypal Standard – Paypal Express Checkout – PayUMoney – PayUMoney Bolt -Stripe – cash on delivery -Payzen -Cardcom -Visa -Mastercard -Googlepay -Applepay -Bitcoin -Square -Payzen -Paystack -Mercadopago – Konnect – Flow.cl
✍Plugin doesn’t work with my theme ?
✔ We are not compatible with all the themes in wordpress, but with can provide custom implementation. You can contact our support team by writing to us at email@example.com.
✍Your plugin doesn’t work well in my shop ?
✔ Check if you don’t have another conversion plugin or if or if it interferes with other site plugins or if you are using some plugin features that our plugin is not compatible to. You can contact our support team by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
✍ I need a specific feature ?
✔ You can contact our support team by writing to us at email@example.com. we can explained more about our plugin features and provide custom implementations as needed.
Contributors & Developers
“SCM – Smart Currency Manager – Premium Variant for WCFM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update the plugin name to SCM – Smart Currency Manager
- Auto installation of dependency plugin SCM Free variant
- Disable scd setting if user is admin in wcfm dashboard
- Fix products prices listing in vendor dashboard when the vendor decides to change the currency’s store
- Remove some obsolete settings options on SCM currency settings in wcfm vendor dashboard
- Change plugin name
- Correct SCM currency settings integration in wcfm vendor dashbord menu for mobile view
- Fix vendor sale reports on wcfm vendor Dashboard
- Fix admin sale reports on wcfm admin Dashboard
- Fix vendor commission issue with wcfm
- hithlight scd currency menu on wcfm dashboard after clicking on.
- Fix currency menu issue on mobile
- Extends import export woocommerce feature to scd data prices
- Add compatibilty with payzen
- Add custom currency option
- Email notification after deactivate the plugin
- Split scd in free and premium versions
- Add register shiping methods in default currency for wcfm marketplace site
- Improve currency drop down menu
- Fix issue on scd wcmp compatibility
- Fix currency menu issue
- improve loading speed
Add filter currencies option for widget on landing page
- Fix bug
- Move some functions to correct file
- remove some unsed code
- Update wcfm compatibility
- reorganize code for multivendors variant
- fix issue when user set his default currency
- Fix issue with license activation
- Add new widget model
- Add scd dropdown menu for currencies
- Fix double conversion in wcfm order page
- Start using shorcode to place scd widget in any location of the website
- Fix can’t disbale variation on wcfm dashbord when scd is activated
- Fix widget not work after EUR currency selection
- Fix auto select currency in widget correponding to the target currency
- Support Stripe payment gateway for payments in converted currency
- Register variable product with user default currency in wcfm plugin
- use select2 library for wcfm integratio
- Fix auto select cfp currency when eur is selected in fr and ru langauges
- Fix undefined ofset in ispricebycurr function
*Fix hide dokan content unhide by scd in product dashboard page!
- Add setting menu option to select fallback currency
- Fix SCM widget to list currencies in alphabetical order
- Support user location simulation for testing
- Use base currency for paypal payment if user currency not supported
- Remove Multi Roles settings tab
- Add support tab and license info to settings menu
- Add option to enable or disable plugin data deletion on uninstall
WCFM improvement to allow vendor to use custom currency for setting product price
- Fix manual setings options;
- Dokan improvement to allow vendor to use custom currency for setting product price;
- Fix issue of duplicated fields on Dokan Edit product page
Fix plugin updater
wcfm improvement to allow vendor to use custom currency
Update setting to allow seller to limit the set of currencies available to users; Changes to SCM widget.
Corrections to conversion module to improve performance
Improve scd dokan implementation
Display currency symbol instead of currency code;
Delay loading of client side scripts to address intermittent issues with certain themes.
Orders are now saved with the currency used for payment if the multi-currency payment setting is enabled;
Fix to issue with conversion of order totals after applying coupons.
Fix conversion of high values and variable product price
Fix issue resulting in NaN price display in certain currencies
Extend set user currency feature to WCFM plugin
Fixed widget issue
Fixed performance issue
Fixed double conversion issue
Support use of customer currency for payments with Paypal (Enabled via settings)
Fix plugin update issue
Fix paypal issue on multi currencies mode
Add PayUmoney support
Fix checkout page conversion issue on autodetection mode
Fix shopping cart conversion issue
Fixed conversion issue on cart and checkout page
Add set user currency for wc vendors
Add multi-base currencies feature
Fix bug cause by undefined variable
Fix update product with wcmp plugin issue
Update api key
Add compatibility with WooCommerce Market place plugin (WCMP)
Add SPG Functionalities
workarround of library chosen when update product using wcfm plugin
Add compatibility update product with wcfm plugins
- Adding pdate system from private repository
- Convert js $ to JQuery
- Added russian translation of the widget
- Add license manager
- Integrate wooCommerce frontend manager plugin
- Added french translation of the widget
- Integrate dokan multi-vendors market pleces plugin
- Fix bug: a third party jquery function wrongly called
- Fix issue: yahoo api and others were shutdown therefore no conversion rate
- Fix issue: after deleting a product the conversion to local currency is not done
- Caching all the conversion rates in end user’s local storage to speed up price conversions
- removing price by currency option in the default options
- Changing plugin folder name
- Added compatibility to the dokan plugin
use scd with WC Vendors
update product using wc-vendors
- fixed cookies issue and adapted cookies to php 7.1.X
- integrate wc-vendors plugin
- Fixed performace issue
- Added compatibility to the WooCommerce Frontend Manager plugin
- Adapted to WooCommerce 3.3.1 and WordPress 4.9.4
- Fixed: cookies management
- Added: a new source for currency rates
- Fixed: error handling manual updated rates
- Fixed: display issues
- Fixed: paypal currencies issues with spg
- Fixed: Issues with yahooapi call
- Fixed: Some Display issues
- Fixed: js issues on product page
- Added: enable end users to update SCM from admin panel
- Fixed: display issues and notices
- Added: cookies management
- Added: Compatibility with his paypal gateway [Smart Paypal Gateway]
- Fixed: issues on money format fixed
* Added: Enable support for woocommerce 3.1.x
* Fixed: Multi users / roles settings
* Fixed: SCM incompatibilities and issues on woocommerce 2.6.+
- Added: Enable Support for site using ssl certificates
- Fixed: End users widget with flags + currencies
- Fixed: Multi users / roles display style
- Added: Shortcode [scd_widget]
- Added: All-in-one
- Added: Approximate the products price
- Added: Enable the payment with several currencies
- Added: Allow to auto update exchange rate
- Added: Exchange rates are fetched from Yahoo Finance So they are always updated
- Added: Set time to update Exchange rates
- Added: Customize each currency separately
- Added: Set the position for each currency (e.g. 50, 50 )
- Added: 1-10% on top of instant Exchange rates
- Added: Round up the converted price to your convenience
- Added: Customize foreign currencies names, Formats, symbols, signs, brands
- Added: Several options to customize your exchange rate for each currency
- Added: Format / rename your currencies
- Added: Automatic target currency detection, depending on end users Location (e.g. Auto detection)
- Added: End users widget
- Added: Allow to add a decimal numbers display
- Added: Set the number of decimals
- Added: Enable Multi roles based, webpages display currency
- Added: Specify the number of usable currencies for your different roles
- Added: Set a specific products price for each given currency
- Added: Appropriate for multi store market places (e.g. WC Marketplace)
- Added: Appropriate for multi vendor sites (e.g. WC Vendors, Dokan)
- Added: Users to roles settings and restrictions
- Added: Simplified the products creations UI for multiple currencies
- Added: Supports 237 countries and 157 currencies
- Added: Appropriate for all other currency echange use cases
- Added: Mobile friendly
- Added: Replace Original Price
- Added: Supports all modern browsers
- Added: Easy installation