Extends the Jetpack plugin and allows you to add a Scoop.it sharing button to the list of sharing services available under Settings > Sharing in your dashboard.
Important: for this plugin to work, you must activate Jetpack first, and activate the Sharing module.
This plugin is a work in progress. You can report issues here, or submit a pull request on GitHub.
- Install the Jetpack plugin, connect the plugin to WordPress.com
- Activate the Sharing module
- Install the Scoopit for Jetpack plugin via the WordPress.org plugin repository, or via your dashboard
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Sharing, and drag the Scoop.it button to the sharing area.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Scoop.it for Jetpack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Scoop.it for Jetpack” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Refactor the plugin organization to avoid all Fatal errors
- Better warning system if Jetpack or the sharing module are not active
- Update the plugin to be compatible with Jetpack 3.0
- Create new button options for Icon and Icon + Text button styles
- Add a notice when Jetpack is deactivated
- Initial Release