Extends the Jetpack plugin and allows you to add a Scoop.it sharing button to the list of sharing services available under Settings > Sharing in your dashboard.
Important: for this plugin to work, you must activate Jetpack first, and activate the Sharing module.
- Install the Jetpack plugin, connect the plugin to WordPress.com
- Activate the Sharing module
- Install the Scoopit for Jetpack plugin via the WordPress.org plugin repository, or via your dashboard
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Sharing, and drag the Scoop.it button to the sharing area.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Scoop.it for Jetpack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Refactor the plugin organization to avoid all Fatal errors
- Better warning system if Jetpack or the sharing module are not active
- Update the plugin to be compatible with Jetpack 3.0
- Create new button options for Icon and Icon + Text button styles
- Add a notice when Jetpack is deactivated
- Initial Release