Allow site members to check a box and get new posts via email. The checkbox appears on the user’s profile, as well as an optional widget for your site. Works especially well for intranet sites.
Pull requests and issues on GitHub welcome.
Simple New Post Emails is most easily installed automatically via the Plugins tab in your dashboard. If other WordPress emails do not send from your installation, neither will these.
Where are all the configuration options?
The premise of this plugin is to keep things as simple as possible, particularly in the UI and UX. There are many other great plugins available that provide more functionality (typically with the cost of a more complex user experience), as well as email newsletter services. Some configuration is possible via hooks. If a hook isn’t available to accomplish what you need, please open an issue on GitHub.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple New Post Emails” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple New Post Emails” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added: Plugin banner and icon (props @lea10up).
- Added: GitHub Actions for WordPress.org plugin deploy and readme/asset update (props @jeffpaul, @ChrisHardie).
- Changed: Bump WordPress version “tested up to” 5.6 (props @ChrisHardie).
- Changed: Documentation updates (props @jeffpaul).
- Fix: mail delivery was failing silently in default configuration
- Add a column to the users admin list (props @chrishardie)
- Update deprecated function calls (props @chrishardie)
- Initial release