This plugin lets you laser focus your banners, advertisements, promos and affiliate promos in relevant posts that you choose. When you put out a quality review or are talking about a specific product, people are more open and ready to checking out the product when you invite them to. Take it a step further. Make your call to action bolder or place a banner ad directly in that post instead of showing other ads that may not be relevant.
- Includes the option to fall back to a default advertisement if no ads are found for that post (optional)
- Automatically place ads before, after content or using widgets
- For finer control, you can choose to use a shortcode to include the ad directly into your post
- Upload entire list-post-authors-plus folder to
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Settings >> Single Post Ads. Select if you want to include your ad automatically after the content on all posts or if you will manually add it to your post.
- In the post or page editor screen, you should see a box named Single Post Ad under the post editor. Simply add your banner ad, Adsense codes or your call to actions here. Basic HTML allowed.
- If using manual method, simply enter the [tbpspa] shortcode anywhere inside the post.
- You may also use sidebar widgets to display the ad in your sidebar if you wish. This ad will only appear in the sidebar if the post has an ad in it.
- If I select automatic ad placement after content will the same ad appear on all posts
Yes if you place content in the Fallback ad field found in Settings >> Single Post Ads. If you do not set a Fallback ad and you didn’t enter any ads in the post, nothing will display
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Single Post Ads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors