Add multiple Google Analytics codes to your WordPress installation and apply them on a per-page/per-post basis. Global defaults for posts and pages can be configured and overridden on an individual basis. Smarter Analytics settings allow you to exclude tracking on logged-in users and specified IPs to keep your Analytics reporting accurate without the hassle of complex filtering.
- Upload the files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Update your settings on the ‘Settings -> Smarter Analytics’ settings page.
- You’re done! Google Analytics will be added to your WordPress installation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smarter Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated Analytics to appear in Header rather than footer.
- Changed Analytics output code to match new Google specifications.
- Updated for latest WordPress version.
- Minor bug fix.
- Initial Release.