A plugin that allows SVG-files (Scalable Vector Graphics) to be uploaded through the media browser and adds an SVG shortcode for using SVG-files on your WordPress site.
The plugin has a fallback attribute to display an image if the browser doesn’t support SVG-files.
- Upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the [svg] shortcode like this:
- For an image fallback you can use the fallback attribute like this:
- 1. How do I use the plugin?
Use the SVG shortcode as follows:
- 2. What attributes are supported?
fallback, width, height
Let me know if you need others supported
- 3. How do I use the attributes?
F.ex. using the width attribute:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SVG Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SVG Shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version
- Added support for width and height properties