Easily add a testimonials slider to your WordPress post or page via the new Gutenberg Editor.
- Add testimonial text, author name, author image and author profile link
- Uses Bootstrap and Font Awesome
If you like the plugin, consider a donation to support further development. Click here
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Testimonials Slider Block”
- Install the “Testimonials Slider Block” plugin
- Activate “Testimonials Slider Block” from your Plugins page
- Insert Block on your Gutenberg Editor and select “Testimonials Slider”
15 Eanáir, 2020
11 Deireadh an tSamhraidh, 2019
Very intuitive, simple and works great. Probably saved me a lot of time and trouble to make my own.
19 Aibreán, 2019
I needed to testimonial in Gutenburg, and this one is better than the one that came with my theme and better than one that came with my Visual editor. Having the image with the text is a great idea.
2 Meán Fómhair, 2018
easy to use, works with gutenberg
Contributors & Developers
“Testimonials Slider Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Testimonials Slider Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Works upto WordPress 6.0.1
- Moved Edit and Save to theor own files.
- Works upto WordPress 5.4.1
- Fix issue with newly added blocks
- Change End of Line Sequence to LF, add package-lock.json
- Works upto WordPress 5.0 now
- Added a11y support for author images
- First release