Plugin creates a custom post type for WordPress CMS and uses that post for creating, outputting and editing posts as a custom listing article which can be sued currently in the larryslist theme for WordPress by TSW.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload plugin to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. If user is Author or above, they will see a Edit button in the top menu
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contributors: tradesouthwestgmailcom” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- tested on WP 5.8 and php 7+
- cleaned code base in plugin file
- updated plugin URI
- moved stable to trunk
- added index file
* Sept 2019
* fixed deprecated userinfo callback
- June 2018
- initial release