This plugin is a developers tool to inspect, add, modify and remove entries from the wp options database table.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You will find Tweak Option in the Tools admin menu.
8 Samhain, 2016
After searching about an hour for a plugin to edit the internal options I finally found this and it just works and does what it is intendet to do. Thanks
Contributors & Developers
“Tweak Option” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tweak Option” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Maintenance release
- Compatible with WP 3.8
- Undo now shows the new option_id correctly
- option_id added
- Tested on 3.6
- Ajaxified delete with undo option. There is a problem with undoing deleted backslashes, they vanish.
- You can no longer delete “active_plugins”.
- Arrays are now also updated correctly.
- Fix for special characters.
- Initial release.