Plugin add new widget User Box Widget. Widget shows registered user avatars in a box in similar way
like facebook like box does.
You can tune widget with these options:
- define title of widget box
- set number of displayed avatars
- choose shape of avatars: circle or rounded rectangle
If you have any problems or question contact me on http://www.ivansevcik.cz/user-box
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/user-boxdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Now you can use User Box Widget where you want and setup widget options
Contributors & Developers
“User Box” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “User Box” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Widget for displaying avatars of registered users