Author: Fahad Mahmood
Project URI: http://androidbubble.com/blog/wordpress/plugins/wc-order-split
Create custom group labels and split WooCommerce orders.
After activation there will be a Split icon in wp-admin > WooCommerce > orders list page within the order actions.
woocommerce, orders, clone, pending payments, failed, processing, completed, on-hold, cancelled, refunded
How to use this plugin?
What premium version is about?
This WordPress plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or any later version. This WordPress plugin is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this WordPress plugin. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- There will now be a Split icon in the to Woocommerce order overview page within the order actions.
How to split orders with WC Order Split?
After activation, a green icon will appear in orders list under actions. If actions do not appear, turn ON actions from screen options (right top). Click green icon, choose any group label and then select items to split in a new order. Proceed to split.
How to define group labels?
Go to plugin settings page. Enter label title, select text and background color then press add group.
If I do not select any group label, what will happen?
In case you do not select any group label, still it will automatically pick the first label as default.
Contributors & Developers
“WC Order Split” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WC Order Split” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 24 May, 2023 – Updated version for WordPress.
- 07 Sep, 2022 – Updated version for WordPress.
- 25 Dec, 2021 – Clone parent order tax to splitted orders, an option added while splitting. [Thanks to Ilan BOMPUIS]
- 22 Dec, 2021 – Remove splitted items from original order option has been refined with cron script. [Thanks to Ilan BOMPUIS]
- 11 Sep, 2021 – Updated version for WordPress.
- 21 Oct, 2020 – Settings page restored. [Thanks to Vicenç Vives]
- 30 Sep, 2020 – Upating assets.
- 04 May, 2020 – Upating assets.
- 21 January, 2020 – Remove selected items from this order / after split. [Thanks to Marco Mols]
- 03 January, 2020 – Predict Backorder for Split Order tested and improved usability. [Thanks to Carlos Ramos]
- 03 January, 2020 – Predict Backorder for Split Order improved for total amount and per unit price after split. [Thanks to Carlos Ramos]
- 28 December, 2019 – Predict Backorder for Split Order refined with min and max combination of quantity. [Thanks to Ibulb Work Team]
- 28 December, 2019 – Predict Backorder for Split Order Introduced. [Thanks to Ibulb Work Team]
- 25 December, 2019 – Split improvements with variable products. [Thanks to Vicenç Vives]
- 07 December, 2019 – Settings link provided near deativate link.
- 03 December, 2019 – admin_menu callback function name revised. [Thanks to Sunny Wells]
- 04 November, 2019 – “Original Order” translation verified. [Thanks to Vicenç Vives]
- 1 November, 2019 – French, German and Spanish translations are added. [Thanks to Raees Sufyan]
- 25 October, 2019 – Other than administrator users can perform all plugin actions as well. [Thanks to Vicenç Vives]
- 18 July, 2019 – Order total calculation after item removal, just updated the code.
- 17 July, 2019 – Adding original order meta to order items meta data.
- 16 July, 2019 – Releasing to WordPress directory.
- 15 July, 2019 – Submitting after some corrections.
- First release.