This is VPay payment gateway for WooCommerce.
VPay is a payment solution that enables cashiers and online shopping carts to increase customer loyalty by accepting payments via bank transfer and instantly confirm these payments without depending on the business owner or accountant.
VPay is a payment gateway for businesses to accept payments from customers, either on a recurring or one-time basis. VPay offers an easier, faster and cheaper way for businesses to get paid on their web and mobile applications using convenient payment methods for customers with the highest success rates obtainable.
With VPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce, you can accept payments via:
- Credit/Debit Cards — Visa, Mastercard, Verve (NG)
- Bank transfer (Nigeria)
- USSD (Nigeria)
- Many more coming soon
- Easy Reconciliation. VPay makes it simple for you to balance your books because we handle all the difficult tasks in real time, letting you know who paid for what and when it was paid.
- Start receiving payments instantly—go from sign-up to your first real transaction in as little as 10 minutes
- Simple, transparent pricing—no hidden charges or fees.
- Intelligent fraud detection
- Fully Featured Sandbox
- Understand your customers better through a simple and elegant dashboard
- Access to attentive, empathetic customer support 24/7
- Free updates as we launch new features and payment options
- Clearly documented APIs to build your custom payment experiences
Over 50,000 businesses of all sizes in Nigeria rely on VPay’s suite of products to receive payments and make payouts seamlessly. Sign up on vpay.africa/signup to get started.
This plugin is meant to be used by merchants in Nigeria.
- Accept payment via Mastercard, Visa, Verve, USSD, Bank Transfer.
- Seamless integration into the WooCommerce checkout page. Accept payment directly on your site
Suggestions / Feature Request
If you have suggestions or a new feature request, feel free to get in touch with me via the contact form on my website here
You can also follow me on Twitter! @myvpayafrica
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New from the left-hand menu
- In the search box type VPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- Click on Install now when you see VPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce to install the plugin
- After installation, activate the plugin.
VPay Setup and Configuration
- Access WooCommerce Settings: Go to WooCommerce > Settings and locate the Payments tab.
Select VPay: Find VPay listed among your other payment methods and click on Set Up
Plugin Configuration: Configure the VPay plugin on the next screen by following these steps:
- Enable/Disable – Check this checkbox to Enable VPay on your store’s checkout.
- Webhook Authentication Token Expiry Check – Check this checkbox to enable Webhook Authentication Token Expiry Check.
NOTE: Copy Webhook URL provided and paste it into the Webhook input field on your VPay dashboard under Settings > Webhooks tab. Save the changes.
- Title – Enter a caption for what users will see during checkout.
- Description – Provide a message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page, explaining VPay and the available payment methods.
- Test Mode – Check this box to enable test mode. This allows you to test payments using SANDBOX details before going live. Uncheck it when your store is ready to accept real payments.
- Transaction_Charge – Specify the amount to be charged to the paying customer in addition to the order amount. This amount must be greater than 0 and shares the currency with the order amount.
- Transaction_Charge_Type – Either flat or percentage. This indicates how the payment total should be computed using the order amount and txn_charge above. E.g. order amount = 1000, txn_charge = 5, txn_charge_type = “percentage” then total = 1000 + (1000 * 5%) = 1000 + 50 = 1050.
- API & Secret Keys – Enter your VPay API key & Secret key, which can be obtained from your VPay Dashboard. If Test Mode is enabled, use your SANDBOX API & Secret keys.
- Save Changes: Click on Save Changes to update the settings.
We strongly recommend that you copy the generated Webhook URL on the Woocommerce Settings page and paste it into the Webhook input field on your VPay dashboard under Settings > Webhooks tab. This way, whenever a transaction is complete on your store, we’ll send a notification to the Webhook URL, which will update the order and mark it as paid. Just copy the URL and save it as your webhook URL on your VPay dashboard under Settings > Webhooks tab.
If you do not find VPay on the Payment method options, please go through the settings again and ensure that:
- You’ve checked the “Enable/Disable” checkbox
- You’ve entered your API Keys in the appropriate field
- You’ve clicked on Save Changes during setup
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“VPay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WordPress-Generated Webhook URL
- Webhook Authentication Checkbox
- Live Secret Key Option
- Bug Fixes and Modifications
- Added Extra Layer of Security
- Bug fixes and Modifications
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.