This plugins uses simple JS & CSS scripts to eliminate 000webhost “Free Web Hosting” plan advertisement banners on backend and also watermark branding on both front-end & back-end.
* Disable 000webhost branding logo on front side.
* Disable 000webhost branding logo in admin panel.
* Disable Ad Banner on Back-end (Top).
* Disable Ad Banner on Back-end (Bottom).
1. Plugin->Add New->Search for “000webhost” or “whitelabel for 000webhost”
2. Download, install, and activate “Whitelabel for 000webhost”.
1. Download Whitelabel for 000webhost.
2. Upload the ‘Whitelabel for 000webhost’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…).
3. Activate Whitelabel for 000webhost from your plugins page.
- Problem after activating?
Deactivate through plugin page or ftp/file manager by simply deleting folder named “whitelabel-000webhost” inside (/wp-content/plugins) & Report on support.
Contributors & Developers
“Whitelabel for 000webhost” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added Whitelabel to wp-login page
- Initial Release